Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'M A GIRL

15 comments:

The Shabby Posy {formerly Bows 2 Match} said...

congrats! How exciting, I didn't know you were expecting again! How very fun! :)

Spackman's said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys :) I can't believe you held out until you knew it was a girl! Let us know if we can do anything for you :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill! Thats awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That's exciting news!

Tony and Ali Rico said...

Congratulations Jill! I still can't believe that you can keep your pregnancies a secret for so long:) I was trying to do the math.... are you due on Christmas? or Christmas Eve???? That's awesome. Let me know if there is ever anything you need.

Tanya said...

Really?!!! I didn't know. Yay! I'm excited for you.

Arah Debra said...

Congrats! That's awesome you guys!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Congrats, wait a minute are you going on Trek?

Janelle Ehat said...

I cannot believe you are halfway done with a secret pregnancy!! Holy Smokes! Congrats!! And how fun for Addi to have a little sister!! You guys are opposite of us as far as gender placement, perhaps we should work out some matchmaking! Congrats again! You guys have the cutest family!

Bale Family said...

That's so exciting! How are you feeling! So you just started telling people? You are good for holding out that long! Congrats!

Kevin + Marcy said...

What?!!! So awesome you guys! We had no idea! A big congratulations to you and your family!

kristin said...

okay i am next door, you could have told me one of the bizzillion times i have seen you!! Congrats-that is awesome!!

Kent said...

Congratulations to you guys! That is so great.

ToddandCamille said...

Congratulations that's exciting!!!!

Jan said...

Haven't read blogs in a long time...congrats!!!! How fun to have another little girl!