Friday, September 25, 2009

1st Day of School All Over Again

 
From cute and stylish to plain and preppy.
The kids were accepted into a charter school after the first week of school.  However Chris and I debated what we should do for a few days and made the switch after Labor Day.  It was a rough first week...Kelton called home three times crying.  Once he got used to the idea of switching classes and mom coming to visit him at school a couple times he has done great.  Saige on the other hand has acclimated rather well but will be sad when her new favorite friend from school Breasa moves to Texas.

1 comment:

kristin said...

did you say Preppy?? Or did I say it first- sorry about that- they are cute no matter what they wear luckily!!! and I am glad they are adjusting to the "Preppy Life"!!!j/k