Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kambrie Nicole

3 weeks early, but right on time!

After months of hoping and praying that Kambrie would be born before any additional lay-off's at Chris's work, she decided to come early.  I woke up Thursday morning having had contractions all night.  Chris was supposed to travel the next day for work, so we decided that I better go to the hospital to be sure that I was not in labor.  Chris thought I would be coming home, but soon after arriving at the hospital I was dilated to a 4 and admitted.  Chris arrived at the Hospital at 6:15 p.m. and I had the baby at 10:30 p.m.   

We had decided on a first name some time ago, but still were debating on a middle name, even after she was born.  After seeing and holding her, we felt like she looked just like a "Kambrie Nicole."  Siage needed to be persuaded, as she is now the only girl without Nicole as a middle name, but in the end we are all excited and feel good about the name for our new little one. 




Before bringing Kambrie home to meet the rest of the family, Chris and I enjoyed a quiet dinner at the hospital.  By Friday at 6:00 p.m. we were packing the rest of our belongings and being discharged!





We arrived at my parents around 7:00 p.m. to some very anxious and excited children.



Addison, ...and yes we were very brave

The kids could not get enough of there new little sister.

Papa...he must have known that the first song Dad sang to Kambrie in the hospital was, "Utah Man!"   

14 comments:

Fredia said...

What a little doll!! You have the most adorable family. Congrats on your beautiful little girl.

Janelle Ehat said...

So glad you posted pictures! Jill you are wonder-woman!! You don't even look pregnant and you don't even look uncomfortable and then you go in to make sure its still okay for Chris to travel out of town and end up having a baby a few hours later! Simply amazing! And that picture of you in the hospital with her is way too fabulous! You are so beautiful and so is she! She looks so much like a Callister! So fun! Congrats and good luck with 5! Let me know if I can do anything to help!

The Shabby Posy {formerly Bows 2 Match} said...

She is beatuful! Congrats to all of you! And it makes my heart happy to see that carseat still has babies in it!

Tanya said...

She's adorable! Congratulations!

gwen said...

She's darling! Congratulations!

Tony and Ali Rico said...

Congratulations Jill! I'm glad everything went well for you... three weeks early! She's super cute... just like the others!

Cami said...

Jill-
So happy that you have your little family all packaged up and ready for Christmas- instead of wondering when your bundle would come! Congratulations, sweet friends!

Jen said...

Congrats! That picture of Addison holding Kambrie made me laugh out loud. Her facial expression is priceless!

Bale Family said...

Jill, she is so cute and you look great too! Congrats! That's a great early little Christmas present!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Woo hoo! The perfect Christmas gift. She's adorable and she looks like she just fits right in. Congratulations you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your whole family! She's beautiful

Jan said...

Congratulations to your family! What a beautiful baby and I love the name!! I'm sure this will make your Christmas very merry! Congrats again!

Spackman's said...

she is so beautiful I can't wait to squeeze her!! Oh and Jill you are a brat no one is supposed to look that good leaving the hospital :) Congrats you guys

kristin said...

She is so cute and I LOVE the picture of addison holding her!! it is my favorite!