Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kindergarten Field Trip

Avery, Ashton, Ayden, Brooklin, Cade, and Kody
Ayden and Farmer Grant

Ayden had fun on his first Kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch! Before we left for school, Ayden asks, "can moms and dads go on the bus." I tell him they can; when they go on fieldtrips. To my dismay he says, "well... I want to sit with my friends." I tell him how rude he is and he says, "you can sit with the other moms, like Jack's mom." Our little superstar is so honest! To my surprise, when we finally got on the bus, he did sit down next to me.

He had so much fun playing with this friends, goofing off, and picking out his pumpkin. Ayden is so meticulous, he probably picked out 5 pumpkins before he actually made up his mind. He was so bent on making sure he had a clean pumpkin that was not too heavy. The funny thing was that when we got off the bus, I realized that he had a different pumpkin. Come to find out that he ended up switching his on the bus with Kody. Oh well, I guess he finally got what he wanted...., which is usually the case with him.


No comments: