Addison has been trying to crawl for the last little while and finally figured it out on Mother's Day as I was packing bags for our last minute trip to St. George. She was sitting in the kitchen and the next thing I knew ~ she was heading straight for the stairs that lead down to the family room! It's a good thing I checked on her when I did or else she would have had also had her first tumble down the stairs. It is so exciting to see her growing up and learning new things, but it is also a bit of a catch twenty-two. I am going to have to keep a much closer eye on her from now on, and I will no longer be able to leave her in a room and know she will be within a foot or two from where I left her. She is such a happy and easy going baby but has acquired a bit of momitis to everyone's dismay. I am constantly being told to leave the room so they can play with her without her being able to see me.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you decided to update your blog. :) She looks so cute! Good job on those bows.
How did you get the pictures side by side? Let me know.
Post a Comment