Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

We thought we were going to enjoy the day at Grandma and Papa's out by the pool, but we woke up to puddles of water to play in instead. I had a great time being a kid again and jumping in the puddles with my boys. Yes, I'm trying to set a new trend in my snow boots and shorts, I've never looked better. I'm sure all my neighbors were watching from there window laughing at me but hey the three of us had a great time. We still had a BBQ at my parents, watch some home videos and played games. Dad and Kelton left during the home videos to have there own date night since Kelton was getting over pink eye. They enjoyed playing games and baking Amish bread. We still had a great day despite the weather and pink eye ruining our plans.




No comments: