Monday, August 18, 2008

Saige's First Day of School

***** *****
Saige was excited to start school, and I was excited for something to force me back to a schedule. Life got so crazy over the summer and bedtimes went out the window that I was ready for life to go back to how it use to be. Surprisingly I did a pretty good job at getting everyone ready so I could drive her to school the first day and get pictures. Last year the staff was dressed up in their formals and the kids walked down the red carpet to enter the school. This year the staff was dressed in their red Fox Hollow shirts and the kids went under the red balloon arch to enter the school. The Fox was there again to greet everyone and of course we had to pose for some pictures with him as well. Saige was excited to get Mr. Newson but was a bit disappointed that none of her close neighborhood girl friends were in her class, but was glad to know a few kids nonetheless.
***** *****

1 comment:

tennille said...

Kennedy wanted to know why Saige was at school with a Fox.