Grandma Jackie planned a little outing to to see the animals get ice treats at the zoo. Although the animals weren't really into there ice treats we sure enjoyed ours. It was such a hot day that we put ice cubes down our shirts to cool off, one ice treat wasn't enough for us so Grandma treated us to some snow cones as well. We had fun seeing all the animals and there improved habitats. Ayden went shoeless all day as Dad left his tennis shoes on the couch thank goodness he at least had socks.
How fun! I'm sure Caitlin would love to go out with Uncle David. She is only 15 just until Oct. 15th but she is counting down the days. The more dates lined up for her the better. How old is your Uncle David?
Ok, Ben and I just read the backlog of posts and how hilarious are those questions you asked the kids?! We really can't believe how big Addison is...I don't think we've seen a picture of her so it was shocking! But what a beautiful fam you've got! All the pictures are adorable and it makes us miss you guys! Hope you're well!
4 comments:
I was so happy to find your blog! Your family is so cute. I love the zoo it's so fun
Hi Jill! I'm so glad you blog too! Just wanted to say hi & we miss you guys!! Keep in touch! Love, Mindy
How fun! I'm sure Caitlin would love to go out with Uncle David. She is only 15 just until Oct. 15th but she is counting down the days. The more dates lined up for her the better. How old is your Uncle David?
Ok, Ben and I just read the backlog of posts and how hilarious are those questions you asked the kids?! We really can't believe how big Addison is...I don't think we've seen a picture of her so it was shocking! But what a beautiful fam you've got! All the pictures are adorable and it makes us miss you guys! Hope you're well!
Post a Comment