Chris and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary today. Chris woke up this morning and said "I had a dream last night that someone got sick again for our anniversary". Saige quickly replied "well I guess your dream came true". It has seemed that the last few years, we are never able to do everything we wanted as one of the kids has gotten sick the night before or the day of. So, true to form our plans were a bit ruined when Kelton woke up with a fever. However we still had a wonderful day; thanks to my mom for watching the kiddos. We had planned on playing tennis first thing in the morning - or shall I say I was going to receive my first tennis lesson from the hottest tennis player ever! Unfortunately, that is the part that fell through.
However, we were able to spend the afternoon together getting a couple errands done and then going to Thanksgiving Point to enjoy a stroll through the Gardens. We ran into some friends who drove us around on a golf cart taking our pictures. We then enjoyed a quiet dinner together at the Harvest; although, Chris enjoyed his food, we laughed about how I would have appreciated a home cooked meal a lot more and saved the $40.00 plus dollars.
It is hard to believe that we have now been married going on 10-years. We talked about how we have been through so much, but at the same time - looking back it doesn't feel like it was that big of a deal. Our marriage has just grown stronger and stronger. It is so nice to be so much in love!
No comments:
Post a Comment