I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was cute. I was curious to how my own children would answer so I sat down with each one individually before church and asked them these questions.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Kelton: no
Saige: clean up your room
Ayden: me have a treat
2. What makes mom happy?
Kelton: Sharing
Saige If you went down stairs and cleaned up the entire basement w/o being asked
Ayden: Daddy
3. What makes mom sad?
Kelton: Make bad choices
Saige: If I don’t listen
Ayden: Dad
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Kelton: when you tickle me
Saige: When she does funny stuff
Ayden : playing horsies
5. What makes mom laugh?
Kelton: When I laugh hard
Saige: When I do funny stuff
Ayden: Daddy fall down the stairs
6. What was mom like as a child?
Kelton: Shared toys
Saige: I don’t know because I didn’t see you
Ayden: big kid
7. How old is your mom?
Kelton: I forgot
Saige: 28
Ayden: 2
8. How tall is your mom?
Kelton: 60 months
Saige: I don’t know because I’ve never measured you
Ayden: 4
9. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kelton: play with me
Saige: clean the house
Ayden: get married
10. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kelton: Clean
Saige: I don’t know because I am at school
Ayden: run around
11. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kelton: I don’t know share
Saige: Model
Kelton: Being like Jesus
12. What is your mom really good at?
Kelton: playing tennis
Saige: cleaning
Ayden: playing
13. What is your mom not very good at?
Kelton: Playing baseball
Saige: Um…..um……um……..
Ayden: horsies
14. What does your mom do for her job?
Kelton: Make your bed
Saige: You don’t have a job
Ayden:
15. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kelton: I think its fruit
Saige: Oatmeal
Ayden: Rice
16. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kelton: When you make your bed
Saige: When you help me clean up my room
Ayden: horse
17. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kelton: Queen because you are like a princess
Saige: Cinderella because you always clean
Ayden: Monkey because you’re funny
18. What do you and your mom do together?
Kelton: play games
Saige: shopping and play games
Ayden: play
19. How are you and your mom the same?
Kelton: we both bleed
Saige: because we are both really small
Ayden: we have a scratch
20. How are you and your mom different?
Kelton: we don’t have the same name
Saige: We don’t have the same eye and you know I m tanner than you
Ayden: nothing
21. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kelton: Takes me to the farm
Saige: because you always smile at me and say thank you
Ayden: takes me to see the horsies
1 comment:
That is very cute! I need to copy that a post it on mine, that was fun to read.
BTW - I think you clean too much, Saige does too. hee hee hee
Post a Comment