The boys birthdays are 3 days apart so instead of doing two separate parties we had a combined one at the church. We did a Clone Wars Jedi Training party...in case you couldn't tell. I took this picture while we were waiting for the rest of the kids to show up. I thought it turned out so cute but I wish I had one with the whole group.
Chris did light saber training with one group while I did Darth Vader training. Then we split them in to teams for flight training were we had the kids lay on giant beach towels and pull them around the gym floor. The kids had a blast but my legs were sure burning. Needless to say may team lost but it was close.
Then they all had to defeat the death star, which was the pinata. (Just some advice if you ever do a pinata and it will be breaking on hard ground - you may not want to put suckers and other hard candy in it.) The kids all had a blast. We then did presents and ate our cup cakes we lined up as light sabers. I forgot to get a picture since we were pretty busy and chaotic, but we had a great time.
1 comment:
the kids had so much fun! I love the picture it is so cute
Post a Comment