The wash machine is working. I was able to get one screw off of the wash machine last night but the other one wouldn't budge. My dad came over today to look at it and we didn't see anything wrong with the belt or hoses but the wash machine wouldn't do anything. I had tried switching plugs last night but that didn't help either. What I had failed to do was try something that I knew was working in the outlet. So that's what my dad and I did and thank goodness it was just the breaker switch.
Now for the bad news. The kids were hot from running around so I pulled out the sprinkler to cool them down. I turned on the water and it hardly came out but is sure leaked out throughout the the outside of the house were the faucet is and along the house. I'm assuming the pipe leading to the faucet is cracked. The joys of being a single parent.
3 comments:
I jinxed you didn't I????
If it makes you feel better I had my washer, dryer, and dishwasher go out last week. We had to replace the dishwasher. And we are having to re-do some of the drains in our basement! (long story) ugh....
The only upside is that Shaun is home for once!
PS I have a GREAT guy that does all fix-its. He is cheaper then most and does a great job! If you ever need the number let me know. Jackmans used him once and loved him too.
Oh Jill I am so sorry! I have a cheap guy to and it is my husband! He works on sprinklers for a living. I am going to send him over!!
Post a Comment