By the way does any one have a dentist they would recommend? We just switched plans and would like to a dentist closer to home so. So we are in need of one for the whole family but wouldn't mind taking the kids to someone who focuses on the just kids either.
Monday, April 20, 2009
What Will Tomorrow Bring
Last night Kelton threw up, probably because he has a problem with overeating when it comes to treats or a really quick flu bug since he woke up feeling great jumping all over the place and has acted fine since. However today brought another fun surprise when I went to go change my wash and the wash machine was still full of water. So after my post I'll be down stairs seeing if I can figure anything out on my own before I am forced to call a repairman. Other than that we are surviving our first few days with dad back in India. Since the weather has been so nice I started with the outside chores. I've cleaned out the garage and mowed the lawn and my sweet home teachers daughter Allison came over and did the weed wacking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stoneheven dental. They are FABULOUS with kids and adults. Over by walmart. Sorry to hear about your crazy stuff, doesn't it always seem to happen when you're alone and it's the most inconvenient possible? Let me know if I can do anything to help.
I use Christensen and Jones (in PG) they are just switching their name to Jones and Jones. Run by two twin brothers ammon and aaron. LOVE THEM BOTH!!! Great dentists. Have sent several people there and all of them love them. Meredith McNett audits dentsits and really gets to know their business and if they are good--she goes here and recommended them to me. They are right off the new PG exit.
Post a Comment