Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Something Good Came From It

So I just joined a food swap in hopes that it would make life easier at dinner time.  As of yet not quite, my dinner not only was late but when I sat down to eat it with my family it did not taste like normal (typical when I bring food into someone).  Chris and I kept trying to figure out what was wrong half way through the meal I realize I never seasoned my chicken and I had forgot to add the other chicken breasts.  So not only was I completely embarrassed by my meal I lost sleep over it as well.  By 4a.m. it wasn't even worth trying to go back to bed so I got up cleaned my bathroom and organized the cupboards in both bathrooms. 

2 comments:

Spackman's said...

you are so funny! It was a great dinner and I seriously can't believe you lost sleep over it. My family loved it so hopefully you won't be disappointed in my food ha ha :)

Jen said...

I completely empathize. :( But at least you get to try to redeem yourself each week, right? :)