Addison is our mischievous child. She truly has a mind of her own and keeps me on my toes. Here are a few moments I've captured; however, it doesn't involve the painting the carpet with diaper ointment, water, bubbles, sink, cleaning the toilet with the comet and toilet brush, climbing in the oven, on the counters, or on top of the dishwasher, escaping to her best friend Gage's house, changing her own diapers (use your imagination), drawing on walls, getting into the camera and taking pictures, rearranging the cupboards, ect.





4 comments:
LOL I love this little girl :) she can escape over here anytime. You just might not get her back!
...but she's so cute...
I hope you washed her hands good! :) She reminds me a lot of Mckinlee when Mckinlee was her age. Trouble!!
she is so dang cute- you just have to laugh at her. I am suprised you don't have a picture of her locked in the car!! I'll have to get one for you!!
Post a Comment