Sunday, December 5, 2010

Luau Party

We celebrated Kambrie's first birthday tonight with my family. I wish I were better at planning and hosting parties. I always feel like I'm running around crazy and can never enjoy the party fully. I couldn't tell if the kids were more excited for Kambrie and her birthday or just another reason to get together with there cousins. Kambrie enjoyed her hawaiian haystacks and drinking water from a big kid cup. I didn't get a good picture with her and her cake before my sisters grand idea of putting her feet in the flip flops. I thought they were just going to hold her up so we could get a picture of her with the flip flops on. Little did I know they were going to destroy her cute little cake before she had a chance to dig into it. As you can tell she wasn't too fond of the idea and mom and dad were a bit disappointed as well.
She wasn't into making a mess of her cake (she didn't need to it was already a mess), infact she preferred a fork and feeding everyone else instead of herself.





No comments: