It has been said, "the family that plays together, stays together". Well, in the case of our family trip to disneyland we can also say that the family who invades a hotel together, finds ways to avoid long lines together, walks endlessly together, braves massive crowds together, worries constantly where all the kids are together, rushes to bathrooms together, crams onto the trolley together, eats mass packed lunches anywhere together, gives multiple piggyback rides together, shares exit-entry ride passes together, takes pictures together, runs down the hotel hallways together, eats unusual taco meat together, rides Tower of Terror together, takes 18 kids under the age of 13 to the beach together, worries together, smiles and laughs together, all while having the time of their lives together definitely and-without a doubt- stays together! (But we missed Uncle Adam)
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for a family trip we couldn't live without and a trip we'll never forget!
Uncle Danny also made special arrangements with Disneyland and got Ayden a special Guest Assistance Card that allowed him to basically walk on just about every ride. I don't know if I could ever go back to Disneyland and wait in line. We were definitely spoiled thanks to Danny and Ayden. Grandma and Papa bought all the grand kids suckers on our way out the first day. I'd have to say Addison enjoyed it the most.
1 comment:
That first picture is so cute of you guys. I love it! I am glad you guys had fun
Post a Comment