
Today Ayden wanted me to get a back pack down from the closet for him, I told him I needed a kiss first. He just smiled and kept walking. I told him I was going to wait on the stairs for my kiss. "ewe gross" was his response. I told him I'd close my eyes, he laughs and smiles as he talks himself into it and a few seconds later he comes and kisses me on the nose. "I want a kiss on my lips" I tell him; he was quick to tell me that's for married people so I told him, "one on each cheek." He reminds me to close my eyes and he gives me my kisses. I then tell him how I love his kisses and he tells me "but I don't like yours". I laughed as I thought to myself he's only following my example when I dodge Chris's kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment