Sunday, September 26, 2010


Chris was released as the first counselor in the Bishopric today. Being a member of a bishopric is never one of those callings you hope for or are necessarily extremely excited about but what a blessing it has been to our family to allow him to serve these last few years with Bishop Williams and Bro. McKnight. Although I am excited to have a husband back on Sundays I can't thank the Lord enough for the blessings he has poured upon us, he has always been watchful of our family and made sure our needs were being met. What a wonderful experience it has been for our children to see there father serve so diligently and faithfully. Thank you for the wonderful husband and father you have been despite having to sacrifice time away from your family. We are all excited for the opportunity to have you around a bit more and for the opportunities that will come to our family.

1 comment:

Janelle Ehat said...

Peter told me that one of his favorite things about sitting on the stand yesterday was seeing all of their faces as they got to sit with you guys. All three of them were such amazing examples of humility and selfless service. I'm sure you guys will continue to be blessed your whole lives for the service that they gave! But I'm excited for you to have your husband back too!