Saturday, September 25, 2010

Glen Eden Beach, Oregon

Chris and I finally got away on a much needed vacation with only one of our five children. As you can see, Kambrie was excited that she was invited along with her cousin Brecken.

The Oregon coast is beautiful, and if any of you are fans of the movie ''Goonies" you may recognize this scenery from the end of the movie at Cannon Beach. It was a very relaxing trip and one of the highlights was aggot hunting. Can you imagine a group of adults sitting in the sand digging for rocks. Wow... how time flies when your having fun. We enjoyed whale watching at Depot Bay, eating out, hiking, relaxing and having a bon fire on the beach...we even visited the Tanger outlets. What's a vacation without some shopping!




Fogarty Creek (digging for aggots)
Our favorite restaraunt Tidal Raves
Multnomah Falls
Our little beached whale


And just for you Mindy, here are some more pictures of Chris and I being lovey dovey!

4 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

Those last pictures are GORGEOUS! Wow! What a pretty place! And Kambrie is the cutest beached whale I've ever seen! She's got a lot more chunk on her legs and bum than you would think! What a doll!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Mindy said...

You missed the "gazing at each other" picture! I'm disappointed. But the others look great!

kristin said...

why do you guys look like your engaged??? I love it!! and laugh that mindy gives you crap about being lovey dovey!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

I love those last two pictures of you and Chris. Those are awesome. I miss Oregon, so I'm a wee bit jealous you got to vacation there. Looks like it was a great trip!