Ayden was so excited to start preschool and didn't show any signs of being nervous until he found his shape on the carpet and removed his shoes, but Mrs. Daniels pulled Clifford out of her apron pocket and told him to come with her so they could go inside and play. He lined up with his class, waved goodbye, and walked right inside.
When I went to pick him up everyone got a turn to go under the bridge, and we got a couple pictures of him in his cute hat. We got in the car and he went on to tell me about his day of playing with puzzles and trucks... oh ya and he learned some things to. When we got home I realized we never took the traditional 1st day of school pictures in the front yard so I tried to after school but he didn't want his shoes on and "the ground was hot" so as you can see he chose the steps with his feet up.
1 comment:
Ayden, what a big boy you are! How fun for you that you get to go to school. You look so cute!! I love that smile!
Post a Comment