As many of you know Chris is a HUGE Ute fan and so I made him his own special cake and a thanks to the "McNitts" for his balloons.
Since Chris's birthday landed on a Sunday he got stuck barbaquing his own tritip. The kids were glad dads birthday landed on a Sunday this year so they could enjoy his birthday dinner as well. Saige probally ate the same amount of steak as her dad. When I told Chris the simple plans for his birthday of just hangin out with the fam he seemed a bit disappointed, so Saturday I made calls to my family to to come over for dessert. Chris's favorite part was his University of Utah cake.
1 comment:
The cake looks yummy! The balloons look AMAZING! LOL. My only bummer was that I couldn't find and good TRUE BLUE balloons to bring over.
Post a Comment