Sunday, June 22, 2008
Can We Just Be Done With It?
Dad left for Kansas City on Tuesday and sure enough Saige got sick on Wednesday. It seems to be clock work that every time dad leaves out of town someone has to get sick. I ended up taking her to Kidscare that evening to learn she had strep. I was just grateful it wasn't me this time. Thursday morning Ayden woke up with similiar symptoms so we started him on antibiotics right away. Chris returned home feeling terrible and Addison just hadn't been herself the past week so I took her in to get checked even though they typically don't see it in children under 18 months, luckily She was o.k.. Friday Chris gave in and went to the doctors and while he was there Kelton got hit with it. I guess it was about time they each took a turn with it since I've already had it 3 times this year. As for me, being the sole care taker was much better than being sick in bed. We just hope with us all on antibiotics at the same time we will get rid of strep for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment