Sunday, June 29, 2008

Red Butte Cafe

On Friday we took my sister Tennille and my mom to lunch for their birthdays. It was nice to get away and visit with everyone without all the distractions. While talking with my grandma I asked her what she had ordered she said, "steak fettuccini" I turned toward my mom questioning her selection my mom replied, "she means fajitas."
When they brought us the bill my grandma quickly pulled out her credit card to pay. We all protested, but her reply was, "I'm over 21 and could do whatever I want" we all replied "so are we," but Bossy Flossy won in the end.
Chris and David stayed behind to watch all 12 kids; what good sports! There aren't too many guys out there willing to do that. They had fun doing relays with the kids luckily only 1 of the 12 were injured.

Left side (front to back): Emily, Jill, Grandma Flo, Jerry

Right side (front to back): Tennille, Delana, Mom (Terri)

1 comment:

Bale Family said...

Hi Jill! I just found your blog on Janelle's. Very cute! I love the post about Saige asking for forgiveness. She is the sweetest little girl! We should get together soon, maybe go to Thanksgiving Point again.