Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day

I just wanted to let the Fathers in my life know how much I love and appreciate them. My children have been very blessed to have such a wonderful Father. He loves them all so much and would do anything for his children. He is an amazing man and works so hard to make his family happy. He enjoys being with his kids and enjoys what he refers to as "The Perfect Family."

The kids had fun decorating a placemat for Chris as well as help me out in the kitchen with his breakfast. They even chose to buy Chris a waffle iron since they always hear him say "I wish I had a waffle iron because I would love to make homemade waffles."

I tried to get a picture of him and the kids but as you can tell it was pretty hard to get them all to cooperate.

As for me, I to have been very blessed like my children. I've got the the best dad ever! It never really occured to me as a child what a unique opportunity I had to be raised in such a loving home. My father is an amazing man who pocesses so many great qualities he is kind, loving, thoughtful, full of integrity, and always willing to serve. I could go on and on. He is such an example to me and my family. I know if it wasn't for my sweet mother he wouldn't be the man he is today. She pocesses just as many great qualities as my father and the two of them have always been there for me. I love you guys!

Flossy, Me, and David

1 comment:

Janelle Ehat said...

I love those pictures of Chris and the kids. SO darling! You guys do have the perfect little family! You should be on the cover of some magazine!