This morning
Ayden came down stairs to show me an
owie on his toe I acknowledged it then he went on his way. A few minutes later he comes and asks if he can watch Alvin and The Chipmunks, I remind him on Sundays we watch Jesus movies and in the sweetest face possible he says, "oh, but it will make may
owie feel better".
5 comments:
LOL he is so cute! He makes me laugh. He told me a funny story in church today I will share with you sometime. He is the smartest little boy and always is saying the funniest things ha ha
He's a cutie. I was able to take apart our dryer to find a binky and some tweezers that Truman put down the lint vent. Pretty nice job I do say for myself. Pat yourself on the back. :)
BY THE WAY -
I just spent the last 45 minutes saving pictures from your blog for the calendar. You'RE WELcoME!!! That sucked girl. Next year email them to me throughout the year and I will keep a Chris & Jill folder for you in my computer.
I LOVE YOU!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Hey Jill -
Your kids are so cute. And we are so glad Ayden is doing so well. I'm glad you have a blog. Now we can keep up with each other a little better. We'll miss soccer too. But hey, we'll be back in a couple years and we'll get playing again. Maybe Ayden and Noah can play on the same team!
Hi Jill! I found your blog through Anita's. Your blog is so cute and it looks like you and your family are doing well! I hope to see you around.
Logan
Post a Comment