Monday, December 8, 2008
I've Lost My Mind
It seems as if my life is rather crazy, I think I am losing my mind. Today I actually gave one of Ayden's medications to Addison thankfully it was just half of a baby aspirin so if she bleeds today it may take longer to stop but other than that I don't think there will be too many side effects. At least it wasn't the furosemide or enalapril. The sad thing is this isn't the first time this has happened. Although this has been the worst of the three times this has happened. The last two times I have caught myself before I have actually given the medicine and once with the help of Kelton when I started to give it to him. I can't seem to keep my house looking the way I want it and I can't seem to find the time to get projects done. I used to feel so organized and on top of things, what is happening? In Relief Society yesterday our lesson was on not comparing ourselves to others and being thankful for who we are. So as I got thinking I was grateful that I was able to figure out how to fix my bathtub drain, a project I had assigned my husband months ago. Obviously the honey do wasn't getting done so I finally took the matter into my own hands something I should have done months ago. This was all an experiment because I really had no idea what I was doing but I was determine to fix it once and for all. So I got out the drill hoping I wasn't going to break it since I didn't know how the drain was really connected, and relying on the saying "righty tighty lefty loosey" I went to work. To my surprise I had done just the right thing and I was able to remove the plug. With the help of Ayden's suture removal kit and surgical gloves I was able to remove all that hair I had lost from being pregnant with Addison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!! Kudos to you for conquering the drain!! I love this post. As soon as I read the title I felt that much more normal. Everyone feels like they're losing their mind at one point or another (me more so than not -haha) and has moments of not being as on-top-of-things as they'd like. I can completely empathize. "And it came to pass...." :)
I love this post! Wasn't that lesson perfect. Just to make you feel better me on the outside looking in. Your house looks amazing and organized and you seem to have it all together all the time! So I am glad I am not the only one going crazy ha ha!
You are so awesome Jill. Some people are lucky to just make their beds in the morning! That's not me, of course. Yeah.... :) I know what you mean though, a while ago, I accidentally gave Sam my allergy pill instead of his fluoride pill. I felt so bad. But no harm at least....
I have not been reading blogs for a couple weeks and am so glad to hear that Ayden's surgery went well. He is such a cute talker...I love it! We will continue to pray for him!
Post a Comment