-Where we met: Sound Concepts
-How long we dated before marriage: We dated 5 whole Months
-How long we've been married: It will be 10 years in July
-My favorite feature about him: His smile, but not his chipmunk one
-My favorite quality about him: He is selfless
-His nickname for me: I can’t think of one in particular
-His favorite color: Green
-His favorite food: Steak
-Favorite Sport: football is his favorite but he loves them all!
-Who said the 'L' word first: Him, but he was afraid to say it for a while so he would say “I really really like you”
-First kiss when and where: Our first kiss was at my parents in the basement on the family room couch after he kissed me I said “you made me lose my bet”.
-Favorite couple thing to do: play games
-How many kids: We have been blessed with 4 of the greatest kids
-His hidden talent: He is amazing at everything he does!
-His age: 30
-His favorite Music: ???
-What I admire most: He is such an amazing Husband and Father and loves to spend time with his family. He is a spiritual giant in our home and I am so thankful for the priesthood he holds. -His favorite past times: fishing and playing sports
-Will he read this: I don't know, probably not.
I Tag You!
1 comment:
You did the tag ha ha! It only took a few weeks :) Thanks for watching Damon for me. You helped out so much! You are the best.
Post a Comment