Monday, November 17, 2008

The Never Ending Roller Coaster

Believe it or not Ayden is sick again and surgery is postponed. For some reason Ayden is not meant to have surgery right now although we know he desperately needs something. We always pray that his body will communicate to the doctors what he needs, and his body is obviously communicating that it needs something when he can't even make it up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing. But what that something is and when we just can't figure out. I know the Lord is mindful of him and when the time is right his will will be done. So we will continue to be patient and see what the Lord has in store for our little superstar.

1 comment:

Spackman's said...

I know that the Lord is mindful of him too! I hope that you will let us know anytime you need ANYTHING! Our prayers are with your family. We love you all :)