This morning the kids were ecstatic when they woke up to snow. Their never ending question "can we go outside and play in the snow now" was finally put to rest after we dropped Saige off at the bus stop. They had a blast, Addison even enjoyed it until her mittens fell off, but never complained until I picked her up to take inside and she looked at her hands and said "ow". Ayden reluctantly came inside so I could warm Addisons hands up, complaining that it wasn't fair since his hands weren't cold. So I made a deal with him that when Kelton got home from school they could go play in the snow again.

Kelton came home from the bus stop excited with our next door neighbor Ali, they had made plans to throw snowballs together after lunch. He quickly ate so he could go out and play in the snow again. They had a great time throwing snow balls, eating the snow, and building a snowman with the help of Kristin and I. We were pretty impressed with our snowman until we looked at it an hour later and he had already fallen over. Luckily Kristen and Ali were able to stand it up again; hopefully he'll make it another day.
3 comments:
Addison looks so cute! My kids would go crazy over the snow, it looks like so much fun.
You snowman was adorable. I even took a picture of it. It reminds me of the snowman books that talk about, why they look different in the morning.
thanks for the fun time, and hopefully we will get to build many more!!
Post a Comment